Monday, March 3, 2014

Just Thinking

So I totally forgot to post on here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother Davis. He turned 17 on February 21st. We are ten years apart so the older he gets the older I really feel. That's OK though, I love him and he is a WONDERFUL uncle to Jane being so close in age. I love you Davis!


Anyway, I v haven't had much to talk about on here lately because I have honestly been running after Jane all day everyday. This girl has been non-stop. I was thinking last night about my picture taking. When Jane was first born up until 9 months or so I took SOOOOOO many pictures of Jane. I remember thinking that I needed to slow down a bit or my laptop wasn't going to be able to hold them all. You see, during those times she was still pretty still. It was very easy for me to snap 10 pictures of her sitting in the same position with a cute outfit on and with the intention of deleting most of them and keeping the one with the cutest face, that never happened because she always had the cutest faces in all of them.

Now is a totally different story. Its a miracle if I even get the camera out. Jane LOVES the camera so if I try to take a picture with her attention, the picture is usually with her arms out for the camera. Also, she is SO FAST these days so out of 10 pictures I might take, I am lucky to have one to keep that isn't blurry.

So I guess its a good thing for my laptop that I can't take as many pictures anymore, but I'm also sad because I love pictures. Many I should just keep the blurry ones just to have and remember how fast she was. I guess this is also why I'm really enjoying doing YouTube videos. At least I can see and remember her at this age even if I don't have many pictures.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting