Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweet, Quiet Moments

Quiet, small moments are very rare with Jane. Very very rare. I feel like I'm always repeating myself when I say that she is always on the go, and I'm sure most 15 month olds are, but having her just sit still for a second doesnt happen very often.

One of Jane's favorite things to do is get on our bed. She knows how to climb up and down from it and she just rolls around on the covers with a huge smile on her face every time. This morning the sun was coming in just right and the moment seemed to stand still so I ran to go get the camera. 

It was just her and I (and the camera). She was smiling and rolling around. There wasn't any other noise but her laughter and the clicking of the camera and for a moment I wish she would never ever get any older than she was right there. 

Get ready for some sweet precious pictures. 










Cant handle it.




obsessed with her bellybutton













Her daddy's lips for sure


I just love her. That's all.

Love,
me

1 comment:

Whitney said...

so so sweet!! These really are the best moments and you captured it beautifully

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting