Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Park

Hey y'all! I'm back! Mr. Hunt took the computer out of town last week for work so you know what that means, I wasn't able to blog. Booooo! I'm thinking we need another computer so that I can do work if he uses it. We will see. 

I already posted a video of Jane playing in the park on YouTube, you can go see it here. But she was having so much fun and looking too cute not to snap a few photos for y'all as well. I'm trying to learn more about my professional camera. I was messing with the aperture and exposure so that I could get Jane in action. When she is outside, all she does is run so I need to be able to capture that instead of a big blur of her. 




"ball" is one of her new words and she loves this one.


Trying to throw it really high.


 "I'm flying"





mid run!



snack break



that's enough. Time to run again






another break




Looking for more snacks I'm sure






Once we got home a ball rolled under the ottoman. Now I don't just have River crying to get it out, I have Jane too.  Who taught who here?


Good times.

Love y'all,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love all these pictures! Kennedy loves the park too!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting