Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything

Not too much has been going on around here. Honestly, its been so cold here (and by so cold, I mean like 30) that we haven't really gone out of the house at all lately.

Jane has started saying a new word in the last few days and no, it still isn't "mama." She has started saying "baby" except she says "day dee." I know its baby though because anytime a baby comes on tv she says it, or if there is a baby in one of her books she says it, or if we show her a picture of when she was really little she says it. Also, if I ask her to say it she will.

Mr. Hunt had a good birthday. I didn't get many pictures since I did a YouTube video of the entire thing. But I did get some candle blowing action. I made what he requested for dessert, coconut cream pie.


They are just so cute!


Jane really liked the pie.


So did the dogs. (they didn't get any, they just thought they would like it)


Jane is also into the climbing thing majorly lately. She climbs onto everything. She climbs on our kitchen chairs, our bed, her rocking chair, on top of boxes, climbs up the dog crates, etc. Its actually very scary because she doesn't know about falling off things. I thought it was scary when she started climbing onto the low ottoman. Now, I'm so paranoid.

Our bed is super high up, so its a long fall down.


and she thinks standing on the chair is fun! The chair that rocks by the way.


So to say my hands are full lately is an understatement. I am more and more tired these days and Ive found that I may need to start having an afternoon cup of coffee to get me through the day. That's never been something I've done so I'm this must be serious.

Mr. Hunt's sister Katie is coming tomorrow for the weekend and we are super excited. Its actually snowing in Charlotte right now and its the most snow they've had in years (if not ever) so we are crossing our fingers that she gets here. Its supposed to be sunny and 75 degrees all weekend which is a nice change for us and her too.

Love y'all!
Jennifer


2 comments:

Carol said...

Baby huh??? Sounds like Jane is telling you she's ready to be a big sister!!!

Unknown said...

haha! yeah! We just have to convince daddy! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting