Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weird Girl

I was awakened again last night from Hannah. This time I was awake for more than 5 minutes after to really think about what she just did and how strange she is.
The first time this happened, we lived in Charlotte still. Its always happened in the middle of the night, except for once. All of the sudden, in her sleep, she howls REALLY loud, REALLY high pitched, and REALLY long, until someone shakes her or touches her. I remember the first time she did it, I was scared something was the matter with her. It sounds as if she is screaming in pain. As soon as you touch her to try to wake her up, she stops and is fast asleep again like nothing happened. So strange.
I know she has done it maybe two or three other times since that first time and then once while she was taking a nap in her crate and I was in the living room here in Texas. I remember sitting in the living room and she started howling. I knew right away what it was because it doesn't sound like any noise she makes when she is awake. I sat on the couch listening and waiting for her to hopefully stop on her own, and she did. But I had to go check on her after it was done. I'm telling you, if you heard it, you would be worried too.
Last night it happened again. It literally makes you just up out of bed and can wake you from a deep sleep. This time she was on my side of the bed. I kicked her with my leg, and Mr. Hunt mumbled something. I said "Jeez, that could literally wake the neighbors." The strangest thing to me, is she doesn't wake up. Even after I kick her and talk to Mr. Hunt. Remember I told you, you can't wake up this girl when she is sleeping. Its impossible. Well, I guess she can't even wake herself up with her high pitched screaming either.
I sat there wondering what she must dream about that makes her make such noises that she only makes while she is sleeping, only ever few months. Once again, I can't explain this poor fur baby of mine. She's a special one.


1 comment:

Rachel Crunk Hunt said...

she is so preeeetttyyy.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting