Thursday, May 24, 2012

Photo Dump



I have a bunch of random pictures that I take around the house and never have a full post to write about them, so, Ill just do this photo dump. Enjoy!


Hannah looks really POed in this picture so of course I naturally think its funny. Look at her fur! Its so shiny! I guess this is what happens when you feed your fur babies one of the best (most expensive) dog food out there. Trust me, its not by choice, its because of River's bad skin. River's fur isn't this shiny.







The garage is finally starting to clear out. Only a few more empty boxes to be taken to the curb on garbage day. Then I need to unpack the actual garage boxes and then we will be finished! Whew!






Could life get any better than this? Not for her, she LOVES her bones. We have four of these!






This day was a beautiful day. I love having established trees in the yard. I don't think we will ever move into a neighborhood that doesn't have established trees again.






The fur babies actually LOVE their crates. When I'm home with them all day, they often go to their crates to take naps. They never did this in Charlotte since the crates were upstairs, but since they are just down the hall in this house, they can still hear if I start doing something interesting and can come out. This day, I decided to sneak in on them and see them sleeping to take a picture. To my surprise, they were cuddled up together, sharing River's crate. I almost cried. Of course when I walked in, they sprang right up like they weren't sleeping, so this was the best picture I could get. This warms my motherly heart.




This was the dreaded day of River's allergic reaction. Poor baby.





The first picture Ive taken of the front of the house....and proof that there is something wrong with the camera. If I hold it perfectly still and straight, it still takes a lopsided picture. Maybe I should set it down on a flat surface and see what happens.





A day at the lake.




Perfection.




Bad Fur Babies





Two very random pictures, I know. Wanted to share our mailbox, exciting I know! They don't have individual boxes here in each person's yard, just the cluster of them on each street. We lucked out though, ours isn't too far from our house. The second picture is of me standing at the boxes. See the first garbage can on the left side down the road a bit? That's our home!








River's ball obsession doesn't stop at tennis balls, although those are his favorite. He also shows interest in footballs now, and this exercise ball, I kid you not! I will try to get a video of him trying to play with this over sized ball.






I really really need to clean this room up. Soon!


Thats all for now!

Love,
Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting