Friday, May 11, 2012

Hannah is Different

Hannah has been changing a little in the past few weeks. I'm pretty sure she has finally noticed that River might be getting a little more attention and cuddles. The reason for that is because its 10 times easier to love on a fur baby that isn't going crazy. She is finally starting to settle down and cuddle us and we are loving it.

Here she is laying on me. She's still learning what is comfortable to us too because she likes to lay right on us, but we embrace it for now. That poor tennis ball is on its last leg.


Here she is laying with Mr. Hunt. Nice and calm which isn't like her at all. We hope this is the new Hannah, because we are loving it.

A little side note:
Since I'm home all day these days, I thought it would be the perfect time to ween the fur babies out of their crates. I want them to eventually be able to stay out of the crates when we leave the house. Well, I haven't got to starting that yet, but now I'm not sure Ill be able to do this. Now, when we are just sitting around the house, they both go and lay in their crates, like their little spot. I can't take that away from them? So maybe Ill leave the crates there and still leave them out and they will just go in the crate anyway. We will see.


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting