Monday, May 7, 2012

Nothing Special Really Happening

Ive been really sluggish over here since we got back from Puerto Rico. That trip really took it out of me. Being a stay at home wife, I made myself a schedule for each week so that I can keep myself on track. Before, I thought I could just look and decide what needed to be done, but that proved to not work. Seemed like all I could see that needed to be done was play and walk with the dogs, do stuff on the computer, and cook dinner. That wasn't working, so I had to make a schedule.
Just because I don't have much more to write about, Ill share it with you. Ill first let you know that I have my alarm set to go off every morning at 8:30am. Most mornings, I wake up with Mr. Hunt though around 7am and can't really go back to sleep. Once I'm up, I eat something, read my blogs, and write a blog post while watching TV. So its safe to say that if I don't post anything on a weekday, I must have really not had anything to say. I feel like that's whats been happening lately. By the time I'm done with all that, I then get to the schedule.

Mondays:
Do all laundry, including sheets from bed
Put laundry away once cleaned and make the bed with cleaned sheets
Take the trash out to the curb in the evening
Walk the dogs
Take Mr. Hunt's things to the dry cleaners

Tuesday: 
Pick up all dog poo in the backyard
Clean both bathrooms. Also check the guest bath shower liner to see if it needs to be washed
Water the yard
Go to the gym

Wednesday:
Organize coupons and make shopping list
Go grocery shopping with coupons
Wipe all surfaces in the house clean including light switches
Brush the dogs
Clean out fridge
Go to the gym

Thursday: 
Vacuum the entire house including the couch and all cushions
Walk the dogs
Water the yard

Friday:
Windex all mirrors, windows, and picture frames in the house
Walk the dogs
Go to the gym

Some of these things come with explanations. When we signed the rent for this house, we agreed to water the yard twice a week. Right now though, the city of Cedar Park says we can't use the water, so obviously I'm not watering the yard until they say I can again. The gym thing changes throughout the week. Usually I wait for Mr. Hunt to be off work and go with him, if not, I go during the day.

Then on the 15th of the month, all week that week I do some other things that don't need to be done once a week.

Spray out and clean the recycling bin and all trash cans so they don't get super dirty and stinky
Cycle clean the washing machine
Cycle clean the dishwasher
Dust fans
Sweep and organize the garage
Switch out air vents even other month
Wipe down the fronts and backs of all doors and cabinets
Wipe all baseboards

That's it for now. Believe me, this stuff takes awhile. I would say my non busiest day is Friday, which I think is appropriate for a Friday. Then I don't do anything on the weekends except keep up with the dishes and have fun with my husband.

Now, I have something to admit, I didn't do any of this last week expect for the laundry. But, the laundry wasn't just the normal weekly laundry, it was vacation laundry that took awhile to do. Other than that, I was too pooped to do anything else.

Now, Ill go and brainstorm of what I have to tell you for the rest of the week.

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting