Saturday, June 13, 2015

What's Jane been up to?

I feel like Ive talked a lot about Jackson lately and not enough about Jane. Jane's still here guys, and I have some fun pictures from the past month or two of her. She's doing so good transitioning into a big sister. Sometimes the whole day will go by and as Im going to bed, I think about all the things I should have done with her to give her a little more attention. BUT, Im still getting used to having two kids. Hopefully soon I can have everything under control and have some fun things planned out for Jane and I to do together during the day. 

This WAS a sweet picture until Jane moved. She was leaning/laying on River and watching TV.




She loves holding her brother.


Jane went strawberry picking with her Nana and Pappy. This was the picnic lunch afterwards.


River is so sweet. He let Jane sit on him as she read her book.


Jane loves feeding Jackson his bottle too. She's such a big help.


This was my first trip to the grocery store by myself with two kids. It went great.....but we've had some crazy trips since then.


Our neighborhood has Food Truck Fridays and Jane's favorite part is by far the Popsicles.


We have had some very sweet neighbors, some we had never even met before, bring us food after having Jackson. BUT, our neighbor right next door bought a few things for Jackson and this My Little Pony for Jane! How sweet?



We finally painted the bird house that I bought a while ago. It was a fun afternoon craft. We still need to hang it up now though.



Thats it for now. She's still as sweet as ever....my little Jane.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting