Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Random Pictures of Jackson MAY 2015

Jackson is a month old already and Ive obviously been taking WAY too many pictures of the little guy. I think I may share some random pictures once a month for awhile so that I can have them documented on here. 

I will be back with his official one month update soon! 

I was skeptical about putting a boy in a sleep gown, but this one is perfect! Gowns are always so easy for diaper changes, especially at night. I love this one too because it has his monogram on it!




Jane loves to just be near him!



Thinking?


Hands folded. Do all babies do this? I remember Jane did this when she was about a week old as well and I thought she was a genius!







Tummy time usually lasts about 5 minutes before he falls asleep. At least he doesn't scream during tummy time like a lot of other babies tend to do.


This was the day we brought him home from the hospital. He loves sucking on anything and everything. He found his finger this time. Its also crazy to see how puffy he still was and how different he already looks.


Milk drunk



Holding on to that paci!





She held him on her lap for about 30 minutes!




He does this blue steel face all the time! Jane did it as well!


Me and my babies! With a photobomb from Elsa


The lips!


Yawning!



and a sweet little smile!


First stroller ride



I love capturing the smiles!






There are those eyes!


....and asleep again....




Kisses for Jackson


Baby feet. I don't think I can take too many pictures of them before they get big.




I sat him here real quick and he fell over and fell asleep. He looks so small on our giant bed


Then a smile again...



Pure joy from this little guy so far.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting