Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Little Model

Its rare these days that I get Jane dressed in something really cute with her hair done and all, especially on days we stay home all day. We usually stay in our pjs all day long. Most of the time, by 5pm, I feel horrible that we are still in our pjs, but then I think "who cares?" and move on. 

Anyway, on the days that we do go out, I try to pick something for her to wear, and she usually makes me pastime sort of Frozen outfit on instead. I pick my battles with her, and her clothes aren't one, so we wear the same three Frozen dresses A LOT! 

Then comes her hair. I try to at least brush it, but most of the time I just put a clip in it right as we are running out of the door. Hopefully once Jackson gets a little older, I can have more time to do some cuter hairstyles on her. 

So, when I put this new denim romper on her the other day and actually did her hair, I had to take a few pictures and MAN was she being a HAM for the camera!






I told her to put her hands on her hips, this is what I got!



Her hair is perfection!






I think she is finally used to all the pictures I take. Most of the time she just does her own thing while I snap away (as you can see she hardly looks at the camera). Then I ask for a few princess smiles and I get a few really good ones.

Love,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting