Monday, March 30, 2015

Jen's Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party

Its been very fun celebrating my (soon to be) sister in law, and in less than TWO weeks, she will marry my little brother. I can still remember where I was when he called to tell me all about her, even before they were officially dating. 

I took some cute pictures at her shower. It was a fun, relaxing time. We played a few games, at some yummy food, and watched her open gifts. Just how a shower should be. It was a nice day. It was raining and a little chilly that morning, but the rain stopped and it warmed up just in time for the outdoor party. 

The mini cupcakes and cookies were so good!



Jen's teacher friends all came!


We don't have many pictures together so we always try to get some when we are together, BUT, we have the rest of our lives to get some good ones!



Moms!



She also had her bachelorette party here in Charleston which was great because I was able to go out to lunch with them one of the days. For obvious reasons, I didn't go out with them at night. It was fun going downtown, having lunch, and shopping for the day with them though. I didn't get any pictures.

Love
Jennifer

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

You all look very pretty in your dresses. I wish I could also organize a bachelor party for my sister. She is very close to my heart that’s why I am planning for all arrangements thoughtfully. My uncle is an experienced party planner and he recommend me to book party halls in Bay area for this party. I am really very thankful to my uncle for suggesting me this great place.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting