Wednesday, March 18, 2015

33 Weeks Pregnant

33 WEEKS



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 27lbs. 2lbs from last week. Im not surprised. Ive been an eating machine, nothing seems to satisfy me.
Maternity Clothes?: Yes. So over this dressing myself thing. If I could do this all over again, maybe I would buy a few more items to wear, but its too late now. Don't want to waste my money
Stretch Marks?: Nope
Feeling Sick?: Feeling pretty good. Im just walking REALLY slow because my ligament pain is pretty bad. Im also getting a lot of braxton hicks contractions. Jackson loves to kick and jab a lot more than Jane so I feel pain that way too. Besides that though, Im hanging in there
Best Moment This Week: Going to Bluffton for my soon-to-be sister in law's bridal shower. 
Food Cravings?: Anything and everything fruity. Fruit smoothies, lemon flavored anything, JUICE, anything fruity and cold. Pickles still as well
Gender?: BOY, baby Jackson
Labor Signs?: No, just some braxton hicks contractions
Belly Button In or Out?: outie, it even sticks through some of my tighter shirts which never happened with Jane
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Off. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Im excited for my brothers wedding, but at the same time Im freaking out. Once his wedding is over, Jackson could come anytime. So we have to be ready
Anything Else?: Just trying to remind myself that if he were to come today, we would have everything we need. Just because we have about half the things we did with Jane, doesn't mean he needs as much. Its just strange that his room isn't going to be done and he was half the clothes and blankets as Jane ever did.

See Ya,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting