Thursday, January 22, 2015

24 & 25 Weeks

24 WEEKS






Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 15lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. I actually found a cute dress in my closet that wasn't a maternity dress and wore it. Only because I had a wedding to go to. Otherwise I wouldn't just be putting on dresses for the fun of it
Stretch Marks?: No, not yet
Feeling Sick?: Feeling pretty good. If I stand too long, then Ill get some back pain but it must just be from my back swaying so much with a big belly. Im not picking up Jane as much anymore either
Best Moment This Week: Went to see family in Charlotte
Food Cravings?: None that I can think of
Gender?: BOY
Labor Signs?: No thank goodness
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On still
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Starting to get Jackson's nursery ready
Anything Else?: Just like last pregnancy, anything chemical (but mainly Windex, my Face Wash, and Coast or Dial Soap) smells SO GOOD to me. I could sit and smell it ALL day. I think I could also be on the My Strange Addiction show if I wanted to as well. When Im not pregnant, I think they smell good, but its amplified 100Xs when Im pregnant.

25 WEEKS




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 16lbs

Maternity Clothes?: Yes. I need to start looking for some dresses for my brothers wedding. Ill be wearing a bridesmaid dress, but I need something for the showers and the rehearsal dinner. Don't want to get something thats too maternity like, maybe something I can wear while not pregnant as well. BUT Ill be 8 months pregnant so it will be hard to squeeze my belly into a smaller dress
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Feeling good. Sleep is good too
Best Moment This Week: Starting to look for things for Jacksons room
Food Cravings?: Nothing special
Gender?: BOY BOY BOY
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Passing my Glucose test next week!
Anything Else?: Im starting to get a cold. So far its been just a runny nose and a sore throat here and there. Sleep is still good which is usually non existent when I have a cold so thats good. Its been about 4 days now, I hope it leaves soon and none of the other family members get it

Until next time,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Carol said...

Motherhood Maternity has really cute dresses but they are kinda pricey. A lot of the cuter ones are only available online.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting