Wednesday, January 7, 2015

21-23 weeks

21 WEEKS




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: stayed at 10lbs this week which is good since my obgyn said only .5 to alb a week. I remember with Jane I started gaining more than that around this time, so we shall see
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. I thought one pair of maternity jeans was enough, but seems like I need more, only because I don't have enough long tops to cover my bum when I wear leggings. 
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Nope, but Ive had some pretty bad back pain!
Best Moment This Week: Christmas of course!
Food Cravings?: nothing, but ate a ton of cookies and sweets this week
Gender?: Its a BOY
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: Im going to say its an outie, even though it isn't poking through my shirts or anything....yet
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  Still on. I can't remember when I had to take it off with Jane
What I Miss?: I can't think of anything
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Starting to decorate little boys rooms
Anything Else?: Not much, just had a wonderful Christmas. Next year we will have a 3 year old and an 8 month old...holy cow!

22 WEEKS


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 12lbs. Yeah I knew that was going to happen. I told you I ate a TON for Christmas. Thats my excuse
Maternity Clothes?: Yes, still finding it hard to ever find anything to wear. Good thing I don't have to dress up everyday. I end up staying in my pjs all day some days just so I don't have to try to find anything
Stretch Marks?: No, not yet at least
Feeling Sick?: Yes. Had some random nausea this week. Also my indigestion was back this week. Ugh, hope its not sticking around for the rest of the pregnancy!
Best Moment This Week: Spending the New Year with Mr. Hunt's side of the family
Food Cravings?: nothing
Gender?: Its a BOY
Labor Signs?: No, but braxton hicks are here to stay I think
Belly Button In or Out?: outie...kind of
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Starting the New Year with some organization 
Anything Else?: Seems like the weeks are flying by now

23 WEEKS


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 14lbs. Yikes! My obgyn is NOT going to be happy with me. She said only alb a week at the MOST and Ive gained 4 in the last 2 weeks. Im still blaming the holidays. Hopefully with the New Year, I can get a schedule together to go walk or do some sort of exercise
Maternity Clothes?: Yes. I think Mr. Hunt is getting annoyed that Ive been stealing all his shirts
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: horrible back pain and cramping. It got kind of scary there for a day or two. The back pain is so bad I can hardly stand up straight. Hopefully it goes away soon
Best Moment This Week: Getting back into a routine after the holidays
Food Cravings?: none
Gender?: All boy
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Like last week, getting this house in order from moving and the holidays
Anything Else?: I have a dr appointment this week. Looking forward to checking up on little baby boy

See ya,
Jen

1 comment:

Carol said...

I have been having back pain too. My doctor told me I need to stop lifting Kennedy so much but it's hard! Girl don't even stress about the weight gain! It's no fun not to indulge during the holidays!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting