Sunday, August 3, 2014

Growing Up

Its no secret I'm a HUGE picture fan. Ive always been. Even growing up and in college, I loved having pictures to look back on the good times. I especially love going through my baby pictures and times that I don't remember with the pictures my parents have. So, when it comes to taking pictures of Jane, I don't hesitate. 
Lately Ive been feeling like I want to hire a pro to take some pictures of us as a family. First, Jane is just growing so fast, second is that the last time we had a good family picture was back in October and Jane was 10 months old, and third are Jane's hair curls. Yes, I would hire someone just to take pictures of her hair. 
Sometimes (especially when I'm looking back at pictures of her and realize how different she looks)  I look at Jane and think this stage won't last long. Then I get the itch and have to grab the camera. 
This day was no exception. Her outfit was cute and she was having a decent hair day. So off we went with the camera in tow. 

She was mesmerized by the guy on the riding lawn mower.




"Jane where's your tongue?"


Lawn mower was getting closer!



There it goes! And I got those curls!








Not sure what promoted this....guess she wanted a laugh out of me








This is one of my favorite ones







This face!



So they aren't professional and Mr. Hunt and I aren't in them, but they capture a moment in time that I can't wait to look back on later.

Love that little stinker.

Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh my goodness those curls! So cute! Kennedy doesn't have ANY curl in her hair, straight as a board like mine. So jealous! Also love her outfit!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting