Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Jane with her Cousins

Actually its Mr. Hunt's cousin's kids...so what does that make them? I'm not sure, so I just say cousins.

Anyway, we went to Mimi and Papa's beach house a few weekends ago because we knew the cousins would be there and we wanted Jane to be able to play with them. It rare that Jane gets to play with other kids (even though they are much older) in a home setting. She only ever plays with other kids at gymnastics, church, or the playground.

Here they are sitting on the boat while we were crabbing. I love how Kayden is holding Jane. Jane of course wasn't ever shy, and hither were the other girls.


Jane cheesed so hard her eyes closed. haha


When they all cuddled on the couch to watch Tangled, it was the cutest thing. Of course Jane didn't stay there for long, but the pictures are good enough.






Even though they were much older than Jane, they all still had fun. The big girls loved changing her diaper, changing her clothes, giving her a bath and basically treating her like their own personal live baby doll. Don't worry, Jane loved the attention. She of course wanted to do everything the big girls were doing as well. I can't wait until Jane has more cousins to play with in the future. Hint Hint to any siblings reading this.

Love,
Jennifer

2 comments:

The Dorr Stop said...

Is that an itty bitty Columbia shirt in that first pic? OMG, I've got to get one of those for Reagan! So stinking cute!!!

Unknown said...

Yes it is! I love it. I have one of my own, but its so breezy and she wont get sunburned. I of course monogrammed the back as well

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting