Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Brother's Engagement Party

My brother and his Fiance Jenn had their Engagement Party this past weekend and it was so fun. It was at an area country club and it was very beautiful out there. Thanks goodness there was an indoor area because it POURED at the beginning of the party. I'm kind of glad it did because it cooled everything off and we still got to enjoy the outdoors once the storm blew by. 

For some reason these pictures all got out of order so Ill just explain them as they come. 

This was the first true time (actually second if you include the 4th of July fireworks) that we kept Jane up purposely past her bedtime. Since everyone we knew in the area was at the party, we just made sure she was happy and not getting over tired. Mr. Hunt finally took her home around 9:30 (her bedtime is 8) while I stayed to help clean up. She of course still woke up at her normal 7:30am time. This was her after a morning of running around, already tired....


When Jane gets sleepy she often tries her best to keep going. She has however laid on the ground at places for a quick pause. That's how I know she really is tired. She did this a few times at the party, but her facial expression in this one is one I couldn't not show y'all. Its hilarious!


This dock was beautiful and if you look close there is a small rainbow!


Jane and Mr. Hunt walking ahead


We tried for about 5 minutes to get a picture of Jane and I but she was more interested in looking at the boys fishing off the dock. Also, my hair was a huge mess from the rain earlier.



Here is another picture of her taking a short rest.


Posing in front of the cake


Jane's Aunt and Uncle


Cutting the cake


Jane ate an entire piece of cake...and lots of other sweets at the party. I guess once in a while its good to indulge


My little brothers! Love them so so much!


Jenn and I. Love her


So Davis and Jane have been taking pictures like this since she was born. Soon she will be too big to pick up like this, but we try to get a picture like this every once in a while.



The night of the party was a super moon and I tried to get a picture, but it didn't turn out any good.


Some of the decor....



Love these two



 Jane played a little crochet


Jane and Aunt Jenn


Of course after a rain storm, so splash in puddles




Once the storm passed, we played some corn hole





Jane danced a lot


The cake...


My beauty sitting still for a few seconds.



It was a great time with friends and family. I'm so happy for my brother and Jenn and I wish them the best. They deserve it. 

Love,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting