Thursday, March 28, 2013

She Grabs

Jane learned a few weeks ago that her hands are useful! She like to grab at things now, including my face! She hasn't mastered the task yet, but she definitely knows what she's doing when she tries to get things.

We can brush a toy against her hand and eventually she will grab it.



Half of the time I don't think she even knows that something is in her hand because she will accidentally hit herself in the face with the toy or just wave her arms around and eventually drop the toy.


Other times she looks at the toy in her hand in amazement like she thinking "Am I holding this toy??"



When I talk to her now, she likes to grab my face and lips. Its funny, but sometimes it hurts. Gotta keep her nails trimmed.

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting