Saturday, March 30, 2013

Outfit From Kelly

When Jane was real small it was just easier to put onsies on her. Also, with the weather being cold while she was small it was important for us to keep her bundled up, so her outfits werent really a priority. I would just put a onsie on, some pants, a jacket, socks, and a hat....none of which really ever matched, just to keep her warm.

Now that she is getting bigger and the weather is warming up here in Texas, I am able to dress her up more in fun outfits. Most of the time its on the weekends when I know we will be going out of the house as to not waste any good outfits on a day staying at home. So I make sure to take lots of pictures of her in cute outfits since I know she may only wear it once...she has alot of clothes to wear so the likely hood of her wearing something twice is small.

This cute outfit is from my good friend Kelly. So adorable!








She liked the outfit if you couldn't tell. It also came with a blanket that we use ALOT.

Thanks so much Kelly!

Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awww...this post was so sweet! Jane looks so adorable in her outfit! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting