Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lounging

Since Jane cant sit up yet on her own, I find it hard to entertain her for long periods of time. She loves her play mat, but after about 10 minutes, shes totally bored. She also likes her swing, but again, after awhile shes over it.

She is pretty good at sitting up in her bumbo, but I have to be right there.




Most of the time, this happens....


Her head falls back a little. That's when we've had enough and I cant tell her neck is getting tired.




And she likes to watch the TV. No matter where I put her in the room, she will find the TV if its on. This means alot of the day the TV goes off so that she isn't watching it all the time, but its a nice change of scenery for her every once in awhile. She loves Nick Jr. or the cooking channel.

Sweet little (HUGE) River was loving on Jane this day. I promise none of these doggie pictures are ever staged. They are just that loving, its incredible.




I can and cant wait until Jane is more active. I know my life will be a lot tougher if I have to follow her around all day, but I will feel better about her being entertained. For now we will stick to the bumbo, play mat, swing, and boppy.

Love
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting