Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Country Girl


So Ive figured it out. I'm just your girl next door country style! So you are probably wondering what I mean by that. Well, Ill try to explain.

1. I love the outdoors: Anything that has to do with the fresh air and warm weather, I love it!

2. I love country music: Pretty much any country song puts me in a great mood. I wish there were more country stations here in Charlotte, and when I go home to Bluffton...I'm in heaven! There are so many country stations there

3. I really want to live on a farm: Ive thought about this one long and hard. I really don't think I would be capable of taking care of that big of land and all the animals that come with a farm, but that would be awesome! If I had someone to take care of it all, I would live there in a heartbeat. I would have a few horses, maybe some cows, a TON of dogs, and even some cats. Now Mr. Hunt and Boss Hunt (I think even Katie) are allergic to cats,but since I would live on a farm, they probably wouldn't even come in contact with the cats too much.

4. I love country accents: I never thought (and still don't think) I have an accent but I remember when I moved to Columbia, SC from Hilton Head and alot of people thought that I had an accent. I think Ive lost it a little since I have been surrounded by many people during college and now live in Charlotte. I'm not sure what it is about the country accent that I like. I think it reminds me of southern charm or something.

5. Lastly (and I know there are more reasons) is because I love the south. I love the fact that I grew up in the south where I went to the beach, could play outside in the warm weather barefoot, and could play on a boat daily. I hope (and I don't think ) I will ever leave the south!

So there you have it! I'm a country girl at heart. Maybe one day I will live on a farm, but pretty much everything else is already with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting