Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Achiever

Mr. Hunt has been doing so great at work that I really wanted to share with everyone. He is such a hard worker and he deserves a shout out!
Mr. Hunt is always working as hard as he can. He is very driven and wants to do good in anything he does. When he first started at his job, Paycom, he was doing good but he knew he could do better. Since he was first starting out he was struggling to get a great client base and good recommendations. There is so much more to sales, but that is basically what it was.
Now, a year later he is killing it! He is currently the #7 rep in the country! THAT IS AMAZING! He did a presentation by himself in front of the whole company!
He is so excited now and I think it is making him work even harder. I do miss him when he has to work late or has to drive somewhere and stay at a hotel, but it is all worth it.

Mr. Hunt,
I'm not sure I tell you enough, but I am so proud of you. You are working so hard and it is finally paying off! Thank you for busting your tush for our little family. I appreciate it very much. It makes me so happy to know that you are in a job that you enjoy going to everyday and that you feel confident in yourself everyday. I love when you come home everyday with a huge smile on your face.

Love,
Your Fiance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting