Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mr. Hunt is 25!

Yesterday was Mr. Hunt's 25th birthday! He was pretty excited because now he can rent a car and hopefully his car insurance will go down in price (we will see). Too bad his birthday was on a Monday though, but we celebrated on Sunday during the Superbowl.
On the morning of his birthday, he stumbled into the bathroom half asleep just like every other morning and I said "Happy Birthday Babe!" right away. His eyes lit up and he said, "Oh my gosh, I forgot it was my birthday," and he put a huge smile on his face, which I love!
During the day I was sending him birthday texts all day and letting him know that he could pick whatever he wanted for dinner. When we got off work he went to get his haircut while I went home to let the dogs out. Mr. Hunt decided that he wanted crab legs for dinner so we headed to Hickory Tavern for dinner. Mr. Hunt got the bucket of trash which is ten steamed oysters, crab legs, and shrimp! Its really made for two people to share, but he ate it all on his own with the exception of me eating one of the crab legs.
When we got home we watched the Glee episode that we had recorded from Sunday night. Mr. Hunt didn't watch too much because he was busy on the Internet playing with on of his birthday gifts. After Glee I ended up turning on The Bachelor which Mr. Hunt doesn't like to watch, but he said it was OK since he was on the computer.
So what is it that was on the Internet that I got him for his birthday? I got him a subscription to Rivals.com which is a college football website. Right now is recruiting time for colleges and Mr. Hunt has loved looking up articles and watching videos that are only available to people that have a subscription. I think he feels like he has the inside scoop that not many other people have.
I also bought him tickets to Cirque De Soliei TOTEM that is coming to Charlotte in March. Mr. Hunt and I went to one of their shows when we were in Las Vegas for my 21st birthday and we loved it! I thought he would really enjoy going to another show. We are excited even though it is a whole month from his birthday.
Lastly, I baked carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing for him. Mr. Hunt doesn't really like cake or anything sweet for that matter but he does like carrot cake. I think Ive been eating more cupcakes then him though.
He doesn't know this yet, but I just bought him the Girl scout Samoas ice cream today. He is going to be very surprised!
All in all I think he had a pretty good day. I told him that we could pretend the whole week was his birthday though so today was "Happy day after your birthday!"

Dear Mr. Hunt,

I love you so very much. I hope that your day was amazing and fun! I hope that you like all of your gifts too! Get ready to celebrate the rest of the week!.

Love,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting