Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not Enough Time to Read

Everyday at work, it is my job to check the mail after lunch and distribute it to the correct sales people.
The owner of the company gets about 15 or more magazines a DAY! This isn't an exaggeration, this is for real! I don't know how he can read all of them. By the time he gets to one issue, I bet the next months issue is out. Its pretty ridiculous.

I thought at first that maybe since this is a publication company, and we do ads for magazines, he was getting ideas or something, but there is no way he can even go through them.

Sometimes I like to skim through the girly ones, like the home magazines. I'm sure Mr. Hunt would be jealous of all the golf, ESPN, and college football magazines he gets.

Who has time for all of this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting