Friday, July 10, 2015

Jackson JUNE

Im back for my monthly dose of baby pictures. I like doing this because I can share the pictures without having to write exactly what was happening in each one. 

The dogs love him....



So do I...



Any picture of a baby sleeping is cute to me.


He is loving his playmat


He looks like a super hero here! haha


In our gamecock gear


Practicing his duck lips


Most smiley baby I've ever seen.






Playing with big sister


family photo love



Still obsessed with baby feet!


His lips are perfect, and he has the LONGEST eyelashes ever!


Aunt Jenn took this picture, its perfect!


Jane took this picture and its perfect too


Jane loves him so much



He was fussing so I put my hand on him and he grabbed it and fell asleep. My heart melted for the millionth time.





love his snuggles


the lips and eyelashes again....ahhhh



Sat him in the jumbo just to see if he would fit, and he did pretty good. Might still be a little young, but the boy loves sitting up and I can't hold him upright all day long. Also, I was so worried about having a pink bumbo and was looking for covers, now that he is here, I haven't thought about it since. Poor guy! second child problems.



Friday picnic time



That's all I got for June. He is already looking different. Love him so much!

Love
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting