Tuesday, December 30, 2014

We Moved Again

So we just finished moving for the 7th time in 7 years. Hopefully we will be here for a long long time.

Let me just say that moving while pregnant is NO JOKE. I hated it. We tried to save a little money and have the movers just move our big furniture and we would get all the little things. Who knew we had so many "little things." It took about 12 trips back and forth and the old house and new house are a good 20-30 minutes away from each other.

Mr. Hunt couldn't always make it to help because he works and we needed to get out of the house as soon as we could since we were breaking a lease, so that meant I had to do some lifting and moving on my own. Don't worry, if it was too heavy, I left it for Mr. Hunt for when he could make it.

The only good thing about moving the little things on our own is that I would basically unpack everything each load. So, we never really had to live in a house full of boxes like we have in the past with our moves.

Other than that though, it was pretty rough. I so glad its done. Well done as in, done moving things. We still have a ton of unpacking left and things are all over the place, but those things are going to have to wait.

So yes, thats about it. Im so glad to finally be in our home that we will hopefully be in for a long long time. It takes the pressure off of feeling like I have to have every room perfect right now. Instead, we can save up for things that we want in each room.

We had my Mom takes some pictures of us in front of our new house for the back of our Christmas cards this year. I made them into Christmas/Weve Moved cards.




Ill show more pictures of the inside as well as a video tour once we are a little more settled in.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting