Thursday, December 18, 2014

16-20 Weeks Pregnant

16 WEEKS


Total Weight Gain/Loss?: still 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yes. Maternity everything unless its a loose shirt that I already had. Its just more comfy this way
Stretch Marks?: Nope
Feeling Sick?: Not sick and Im getting my energy back some this week. A few times I felt great tired wise, and then all of the sudden I felt like I got hit by a brick wall and I could close my eyes and fall asleep standing up. I think some of it is just being tired and stressed with our move in TWO WEEKS
Best Moment This Week: We went to see my grandparents on my Dad's side this week. Jane had only met my grandmother once awhile ago and my grandpa had never met her. They all had so much fun with her. Also, we threw a surprise birthday party for my Mom this past weekend which of course was really fun as well. I also had an appointment
Food Cravings?: nothing
Gender?: Don't know yet, but we will find out on December 10th
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: In
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: I can't think of anything
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Getting this move over with so I can concentrate on the holidays, Jane's birthday, and this baby! I am of course also looking forward to finding out if we are having a boy or girl in just three weeks
Anything Else?: So when I was pregnant with Jane, I felt her move around 18-19 weeks. This time though, at 14 weeks, I swear I felt something, but I wasn't sure it wasn't gas. Then this past week, I have FOR SURE felt little baby in there about 10 times. Its crazy how much earlier you can feel the baby move the second time around. I don't feel the baby all the time, but there have been several times I have felt him/her kick. The appointment went well. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, it was on the low side of 137 (I say low, because Jane's was never lower than 150). Maybe that means boy? I also had to give blood for the AFP screening and will get results soon.

17 WEEKS

Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 7 lbs
Maternity Clothes?:Yes. I'm finding it hard to find warmer things to wear this time around, good thing I don't have to look good for a job everyday 
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: My energy is finally back! And Im feeling great!
Best Moment This Week: Having my FAITH tested and being set free from stress, sadness, and worry (See my "Rough Week Post)
Food Cravings?: Anything vinegary. I dipped my fries in vinegar and also Im obsessed with pickles right now. Good thing Jane is too, she's my pickle buddy
Gender?: We will be finding out sooner than expected.....very excited about that
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: starting to be flat
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: Having slower days, we are so busy right now
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Having a few answers soon.
Anything Else?: Like I said, please read my "rough week" post. We've had a stressful time lately.

18 WEEKS

Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Yes. Thankful for Mr. Hunt's shirts right now
Stretch Marks?: No, not yet. Also not feeling very stretched either, so hopefully that's good
Feeling Sick?: No, still feeling good. Its hard to imagine I would have felt better after that horrible first trimester
Best Moment This Week: Seeing baby Hunt on the ultrasound and hearing that he looks healthy. Still waiting on another blood test for 99% accurate result for a definite answer, but things are looking up.
Food Cravings?: still vinegary things
Gender?: We know We know!!! Ill share soon!
Labor Signs?: No
Belly Button In or Out?: flat. It never got to be an outie with Jane, but I have a feeling it will this time. Im not even half way done, and its starting to poke out a tiny bit when Im standing up
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: slower days again. Cant wait to be moved in and settled down for a month or two before our lives are turned upside down again with another baby
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Announcing if baby Hunt is a boy or girl and also getting the blood test results back
Anything Else?: Were moving!!!!!

19 WEEKS

Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 9 lbs. My doctor said she wanted me to gain .5 to 1 lbs a week and according to her, Im over bit! oops!!
Maternity Clothes?: Yep!
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: No thank goodness because this last week has been non stop. no time for feeling icky. Im so ready to be done moving!
Best Moment This Week: Getting the test results back and hearing that Baby Hunt is perfectly healthy. Nothing at all to worry about! Thank the Lord! God is good!
Food Cravings?: lemonade this week and normally Im not a lemonade kinda person. 
Gender?: Im announcing very very soon! We are very excited!
Labor Signs?: No, but I swear Im feeling braxton hicks contractions already. Is that too early?
Belly Button In or Out?: flatty
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: having slower days. Ill say that until we are done with this move. I miss Jane and my slow days where I don't even have to put her in the car. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: More Christmas celebrations with Jane. We have some fun things planned. 
Anything Else?: Jane will be 2 next week! Ahhhh! With the last few stressful weeks and a move,  haven't bought any Christmas or birthday gifts. I haven't even thought about Jane's party. I feel so bad, but hopefully I can pull something good off!

20 WEEKS

Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 10lbs. Hopefully I can stick to the 1 pound or less gain per week.
Maternity Clothes?: Yes! And Mr. Hunt's shirts
Stretch Marks?: No
Feeling Sick?: Yes. This week I have been nauseous on and off. Im not sure if Ive over done it with our move or whats going on. Its not every evening, but about ever other evening. Hope it goes away soon. Also, Ive been getting some braxton hicks contractions. Very rare, but Im definitely getting them.
Best Moment This Week: Finally being done with moving! Still have things to unpack, but were done going back and forth and moving big things
Food Cravings?: Anything vinegary like pickles! YUM!
Gender?: Its a BOY!!! you can see the gender reveal video I made here 
Labor Signs?: No but still having the braxton hicks! ugh!
Belly Button In or Out?: flatty, almost an outy
Wedding Ring On or Off?:  On
What I Miss?: Not worrying about if Ill be nauseous at night or not. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Jane's Birthday is TOMORROW!!!
Anything Else?: We are having a birthday party for Jane on Saturday and her birthday is tomorrow (Friday). Cant wait to celebrate with her and see how excited she gets!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Congrats again Hunts on baby boy!!! Can't wait to hear the name! Also hope Jane's birthday party goes well! I know y'all will have so much fun!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting