Wednesday, December 12, 2012

34, 35, & 36 Weeks


WEEK34:




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 29.8lbs. Yes this is more than a pound a week, but Im going to blame it on a big baby. My belly is measuring 40.5 inches.
Maternity Clothes?: Still searching for things to wear. 
Stretch Marks?: No, but my belly is starting to inch a little
Sleep?: I get night sweats almost every night. Talking about night sweats....I am alwasy hot these days. I used to always be cold no matter what, but that has changed. Poor Mr. Hunt gets blasted with the air conditioner in the car these days.
Feeling Sick?: Ive had bad headaches this week which arent fun. Also a little nasueos again if I forget to eat. I also get cramps still. Im pretty sure this is all going to stick around until she is here
Best Moment This Week: Going on a hospital tour. Mr. Hunt and I went on a hostpial tour on Sunday. It was nice to see where to park and where to check in when the time comes. If we get induced, we wont be in such a rush, but just in case we are in a rush, Mr. Hunt knows what to do. We also got to see all the different rooms we could have. The labor and delivery roons are very nice with a pull out couch for Mr. Hunt. What Im confused about is that the postpatum room (the room you are in the longest 48-72 hours), there is no spot for the husband. There are only a few hard chairs. hmmmmm
Movement?: Yes, she moves all the time....Im confused when she sleeps, or maybe she moves alot in her sleep too
Food Cravings?: Turkey! Happy Thanksgiving!
Gender?: Girl! But I was watching a youtube video of this girl who was told she was having a girl until at 36 weeks, she was told nope....its a boy. Oh my heavens, what a way to stress out a mother to be. 
Labor Signs?: Braxton Hicks still and the baby has dropped. Thats about it
Belly Button In or Out?: Outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?: Off :(
What I Miss?: Being comfortable
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Her being here
Anything Else?: Happy Thanksgiving! Im thankful for SO MUCH this year

WEEK35:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 30.4lbs gained so far. Wow, its getting up there. Im not sure how Im really gaining weight. The weeks that I feel like my belly doesnt grow much, I gain alot of weight. This time I didnt even gain a full pound, but my belly grew an entire inch. Im not even going to stress about it.....whatever
Maternity Clothes?: Still have like two things to wear. Haha. At least I dont go out much. 
Stretch Marks?: Nope but my belly is SO stretched. My poor veins are showing and my skin is getting so thin
Sleep?: Sleep is surprisingly good the past week or so. I get up about once to use the restroom, but other than that, I just have my two sleeping positions and I sleep pretty good. Of course I could sleep better.....but Ill take what I can get
Feeling Sick?: I wouldnt call it sick, but this week has been rough. MY WHOLE BODY HURTS! This baby has dropped and she is SO heavy. I lose my breathe for the smallest things and its a chore trying to get up off the couch. 
Best Moment This Week: Jane's Mimi and Papa (Kaki and Boss Hunt) are here for the second half of the week. This is their first visit and we cant wait to show them around. They are also bringing a bunch more of Jane's things that she got back in October for her baby showers. I really hope that I can keep up since Im not used to doing much
Movement?: Yeah...all the time still. The movements are starting to change though. She is running out of room so its more of her poking out and slowly rolling around instead of big punches and jabs.
Food Cravings?: Nothing much this week. Of course I still want a cold turkey sandwhich. 
Gender?: girl
Labor Signs?: Braxton Hicks a few times a day. I had some other contractions the other night too. They were painful this time. Im not sure if they were real or just the Braxton Hicks getting stronger. They went away when I laid down.
Belly Button In or Out?: Outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?: Off :(
What I Miss?: Being able to move around easily
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Getting her out! I want to meet her
Anything Else?: This week has been especially hard. Im pretty sure Mr. Hunt is sick of me saying "I wish she were here now" "Im ready for her to be here" "Get her OUT of me" I know it sounds harsh, but I really am so uncomfortable. Its awful to think I may have a 4 more weeks of this. I really hope if thats the case, it goes by fast. If not, she can come now!


WEEK36:

DISCLAIMER: I almost didnt add this horrid picture. You will see that I have swollen into a HUGE marshmellow. Everything is swollen now. My hands, feet, face....everything! Even Mr. Hunt said "Thats not your normal smile" I told him it was when your face is swollen. You look different. It probably doesnt help that I had just woke up either. Im just keeping it real though yall. This is one of the bad things about pregnancy. Will I ever be not swollen again?



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 36.4lbs!!!!!! No, you didnt read that wrong. I gained 6 WHOLE POUNDS this past week. To be honest...I almost fainted. Number one, I wasnt supposed to gain more than 35 pounds so that was awful in itself. Then I started to worry. It didn't seem right. My hands and feet were very swollen so I know that I was retaining more water than usual. I called the doctor becuase I read that I should call if I gain more than 4 pound in a week. They didnt seem worried so I wasn't....just upset that I gained that much. To my surprise, I weighed myself the next day and I had lost 2 pounds...so it was definitley the water retention. We will see what the scale says next week.
Maternity Clothes?: Dont have much to wear anymore
Stretch Marks?: No stretch marks, but Im looking everyday becuase I feel HUGE
Sleep?: Sleep is still good. I get up about once a night to go to the bathroom, then I back to sleep. 
Feeling Sick?: Im having headaches. They arent too bad though, just annoying. I also get random spurts of nausea and I read that morning sickness can come back in the third trimester. Luckily it just lasts for a few minutes and Im back to normal
Best Moment This Week: I had my first appointment where the doctor checked for dilation! She also told me that Im all baby. She can literally feel every body part of the baby and she said as soon as the baby comes out, my stomach will be flat. Lets hope shes right and not just trying to make me feel good about myself and get my hopes up. 
Movement?: Yes. I read that movement will slow down since she is running out of room, but this girl is not slowing. She moves a lot....all the time. I love it. Sometimes it hurts, but it really doesnt bother me. Im glad to know shes ok in there. 
Food Cravings?: Nah, not really
Gender?: G-I-R-L
Labor Signs?: Braxton Hicks still. Also I think I had a few contractions lastnight. I was half alseep so Im not positive, but I was having cramps and they were on and off. They hurt but not too bad. Obviously they stopped, but if those werent real contractions, Im not sure what will be
Belly Button In or Out?: Outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?: Off :( My hands and feet are SO  swollen....its gross
What I Miss?: Being able to function in general. Everything makes me out of breath. I cant bend over. I have a hard time getting on and off the couch. And a whole bunch more. Yes, Im complaiing. Ive had enough of all this
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Seeing her perfect face. 
Anything Else?: I got checked for dilation. Im one centimeter dilated which is good news for me. I was so scared she would tell me I was still closed. Im so ready for her to be here, the more dilated I am...the happier I am. Of course, she said that she doesnt expect me to dilate much more within the next week so dont be discouraged if Im still the same next appointment, but we will take it one appointment at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting