Friday, December 14, 2012

25 Days of Christmas So Far


Mr. Hunt and I have had some fun with the 25 Days of Christmas that Ive planned. I'm not sure we will make it to Christmas Day, Jane might come before then, but we will take one day at a time. There were two days already that we didnt do what was planned. One was something downtown and we just didn't feel up to driving that far. The other was a dinner out and we were both just tired and ordered pizza instead.
I hung the card right above the TV so we don't forget.


Besides that, we have done all the cards so far. Mostly Compliment Day where I compliment Mr. Hunt on everything about him and make him blush and movie nights are reoccurring. 
We've decorated our tree together while listening to Christmas music. 




For those wondering, our angel is a black lab. My Aunt had a black lab named Bubba and it was hers. She gave it to us along with a HUGE fake tree that we didn't get out this year mainly because there is NO ROOM in this house for it. 

We also had game night which was fun. Mr. Hunt and I need to play more games. We always enjoy doing it, but never remember to do it. We played Monopoly this time. 


Are you surprised that Mr. Hunt won? Of course not. But, I will say that I had him shaking in his boots for a little bit. 



I think his idea of dessert really put him over the edge in making some deals with me. Next time I wont let him have so much sugar. He kept eating Hershey bars dipped in peanut butter. Looked gross to me. 


We have more Compliment Days and more movie nights coming up, but we also have a few more fun activities that we will hopefully be up to doing. We will see. I knew while making this that I may not be in the mood for half of these things, especially the ones that involve walking around which is hard for me these days. I'm lucky that Mr. Hunt likes to take it easy most of the time anyway. Next years 25 Days of Christmas can be a little more activity filled. 

Ill be back to update more of our journey. 

Until then,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting