Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekend

So this weekend was interesting to say the least. The first and most important is that Chris and I finally got Hannah Sky Hunt. She is so precious but a handful. When we got River he was 6 weeks and Hannah is only 5 weeks. We thought she would be fragile and we would have to keep her and River separate for the most part but that is not the case at all. As soon as they met the were in love. River plays so well with her. They will roll around and play for hours. I'm so happy that he realizes she is small and he is very gentle even when they play tug of war. The only thing is that River doesn't allow her to have ANY of the toys. As soon as she is playing with a toy, he will go and grab it from her. I think he just wants to play, but she doesn't get it yet. She will soon be big enough to grab it right back.

Although she is very cute, she is SO SASSY! She already learned to bark from the place she was born and she will bark nonstop until someone is paying attention to her. This has to stop. River never barked until Chris taught him and now he still doesn't bark unless Chris is messing with him. If Hannah is not in the middle of everything, she will let everyone know. When we went to the dog park I took her in the little dog side so that no big dogs would run her over. That didn't last because she kept barking through the fence for River and wanted to be on that side. I soon as I got her to the other side, she was fine.

River and Hannah both had their easy and hard things to deal with. River was easy to put to bed but very hard to potty train. Hannah is opposite. She despises the crate but she is practically potty trained already. Its great!!! Ill post some other stuff about her later but I don't want this blog to be too long and I have one more story about the weekend.

Saturday night Chris and I joined Hunter and Jessica and some of their friends for dinner and going downtown. We went to this yummy sushi place and then went to the epicentre. Everything was going great and we were having a great time all night. Around 1:30am everyone in our group was on the outside part of Club Mez which looked out at the skyscrapers in the city. It was a good view and it felt good outside. All of the sudden I started feeling really weird. Now let me stop to say that I wasn't drunk. I had one glass of wine at dinner and I was only on my second drink when this happened. I had never felt like this before. I tried to wait to see if it would go away but it was slowing getting worse. Its hard to explain what I was feeling but my whole body just sort of felt numb. I guess Chris noticed that something was wrong because he asked if I was OK. I told him that I felt like I was going to faint but that I'm sure I was fine. After that I don't remember ANYTHING. (this is what Chris told me happened) He started telling me that I was scaring him because I had a blank stare on my face and I didn't reply to him. My pupils started to get very dilated. Then I put my arms around him and finally I fainted. Chris caught me so I didn't fall and Jessica's dad was supporting my back. I remember feeling like I was falling but I couldn't see anything. They helped me over to the couch and put my feet up. All of the sudden I remember feeling perfectly fine. I still don't know what happened to make me faint but it sure was scary. I didn't go to the doctor or anything because I felt fine right after and nothing else weird has happened. Chris reassured me that alot of people faint for different reasons and its not a rare thing. It was just rare because I have NEVER fainted before. Hopefully (and I am sure) I am fine, but I'm glad it happened so late because I sure would have ruined peoples night if it would have happened earlier in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting