Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Post

Lets see how this goes. It seems lately that my life is FLYING by. I thought this would be good, not only for my family and friends to keep up with me, but also for myself so that when I feel that time is slipping away I can look back at my blogs and relive it all. Towards the end of my work day I am going to try and write a blog. That way I will actually have time to do it without being interrupted by everything I need to do at home. I hope you find this interesting and ill try my best not to put a bunch of boring stuff on here. If my life seems to be boring, then I wont write :)

So anyways, today was very HECTIC at work. This man kept calling all morning harassing me about a $69.95 rate that he agreed with my manager about. First of all, we don't offer that rate at all, and second my manager wasn't in yet so I couldn't ask her. So after finding out and telling him that his real rate was $89 he got so upset. Someone had to deal with him downstairs as he RAGED about the rate and I hear he never got a room. Than the new girl quit. She has only been working here for a little over a week. I guess she found a better place or something. good for her. Also the phones have been ringing off the HOOK! But enough about work.

Yesterday I convinced Chris to go to Ikea with me. I was so excited to find out that he loves the store just like me. I'm sure the food court is his favorite (last night was rib night). I ended up buying a new duvet cover and some jars for the kitchen. I was very surprised that Chris picked out the duvet cover. Its GREEN, his favorite color, and it is really nice. although I shouldn't be spending all this money, all these things are on my wish list so I can scratch them off, and I dont feel so bad. The wish list seems that it is getting longer even though I am buying some things on it.

Chris and I are also getting another PUPPY. We went to go see her two days ago. She is only 3 weeks old right now but she was so cute. She is a chocolate lab. She has a Mohawk! We get to pick her up around July 21st and that day cant get here sooner. I hope that River will love her and get along with her great. I know River loves his attention and he may get jealous (or have no clue whats going on). Ill be sure to put pictures up of the both of them as soon as I can.

Well I think that I've written enough. It may take me a few days to get the length thing down. I have a tendency to ramble :) I'm going home now and going to go to grill out with Chris's sister and boyfriend Tim. I haven't seen Tim since our Cruise last May so it should be fun to catch up together. I hope the rain stays away. It rained alot this afternoon, but I think its done. Ok, I'm really done this time. Ill write again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cooooll bloggg mannnnn......! cant wait to see you later today!

Unknown said...

Excellent idea Jennifer... I started painting today... I'll let you know how it is coming along.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting