Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Disney on Ice

I took Jane to see Disney on Ice back in November. It was just me, Jane, Nana, and Aunt Jenn and we had a great time. It was fun to see her realize what everything was once we got there because I don't think she really understood the whole ice skating thing. 


I let her pick out one souvenir when we first got there and she picked this large Anna. Not sure why they sold these frozen things because Anna and Elsa weren't even in the show. That's the only thing that bugged me. I didn't know that they weren't in the show.



Jane loved to point out all the characters and say who everyone was. Towards the end of the first half she got a little antsy. Intermission was good because we had a little snack and she was ready for more.


I think the show was the perfect length. Jane had such a good time. Cant wait to take Jackson some day too!


Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting