Thursday, August 13, 2015

Harbor Town

One of the things I really wanted to do this summer was to go to Harbor Town in Hilton Head. My Grandma lives right down the road (walking distance) and I grew up going there all the time, especially to the playground. 
So two weekends ago we took the whole day Saturday to go to Harbor Town. We first visited with my Grandma at her house and Jane got to swim in her pool. Then we walked down to Harbor Town. 
Jane loved the playground, which they have updated since I was little. We also walked through the toy store where we got Jane a Peppa Pig stuffed animal that she lost before we left Harbor Town. Then we walked around, looked at the boats, rocked on the "famous" red rocking chairs, at ice cream, looked at the lighthouse, and walked on the dock. 
It was so fun to just relax and explore the entire day. 










Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting