Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October 19, 1986

Wow! I have lost track of time! I hate when I get behind on the blog. I feel like I have a ton to say. I got a new job at Bank of America so I have been getting ready for that, and we also just got back from our Cruise! The Cruise was GREAT!
Anyways I wanted to talk about my birthday. It was great! The weekend before, Mr. Hunt and I went to Bluffton to get our engagement pictures taken. My Dad wasn't there but my Mom, brothers and Mr. Hunt sang Happy Birthday and we ate cupcakes. It was a pretty good weekend except for when the gamecocks lost to Kentucky!

On my real birthday, Tuesday, Mr. Hunt took me to a special place for dinner. It is called Fish Market. It is the best seafood restaurant we have found so far in Charlotte. We ate like a king and queen and then went home. We couldn't do much more that day since it was a work day/night.

So now I am 24. Doesn't feel much different if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting