Thursday, January 28, 2010

We beat #1

On this past Tuesday night, the Gamecock men's basketball team beat the #1 team in the nation, the Kentucky Wildcats. Chris was going to go to the game, but since it was in Columbia and he had to work the next day, he couldn't make it. Good thing he didn't go because the game didn't end until around 11:30pm and after a win like that he would have wanted to go out and celebrate. We were watching the game on and off all night and the game was pretty close the whole time. When the game was coming to an end Chris was going CRAZY. Ive never seen him do some of the dance moves he busted out that night (I thought I had seen them all) and he was making the gamecock crowing noise too which was hilarious. I was watching him more than the game at some points. It made me smile to see him soooo excited. I was excited too of course, but too tired to dance around like he was. I also don't watch basketball too much ( I watch all football) so I wasn't sure of some of the rules and couldn't get into it because half the time I didn't know what was going on. Anyway, I'm just happy we won. We have never beat the #1 team in the nation!!! I wish they would have done that when I was in school and on the dance team. That would have been amazing.


I'm proud to be a gamecock everyday, but I am especially proud now after that game.


GO GAMECOCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting