Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nothing much going on

Well there isn't much going on lately besides the boring work schedule, but I figured I needed to update my blog so that you guys didn't think I forgot about this thing.

This past weekend I went to Rachel's bachelorette weekend party at Myrtle Beach, SC. (For those of you who don't know her...she is Chris's twin brother's fiancee). I rode with Katie (Chris's sister) and we got there around 10:00pm on Friday. Just in time for Rachel to open gifts and get ready to go out on the town. We went to Senor Frogs and danced most of the night! The next morning we went straight to the beach. It rained a little, but not enough to go back inside. It soon stopped and we were out in the sand till about 3:00pm. Katie and I took showers and we had to head out. Katie started school on Monday and it was a long ride home for her. It was 4 hours for me but I think it was around 7 for her. All in all it was a good little getaway.

This coming weekend Chris is going to Michael's bachelor party also in Myrtle Beach and I know they are getting excited. They are actually leaving on Wednesday (tomorrow) and coming home on Sunday. So Ill be all alone this weekend. That's OK though, Ill just have to plan a girls night :)

Also this past weekend, Dylan drove up and got settled into his new dorm at COLLEGE!!! He is going to Taccoa Falls in Georgia. I cant believe that my little brother is a freshman in college. This is so weird. I hope he enjoyed his first few nights and doesn't miss home too much.

Other than that, I have been busy with teaching Hannah the rules about the house, and Chris has taught her a few tricks. She now knows sit, shake, and stay very well.

Chris and I cant wait until we can take some time, and go away by ourselves somewhere....it seems like there is always something to do, but I have learned that its going to always be like this, this is real life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,

It's grandma. I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with what you are doing.

Love

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting