Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Halloween 2015




Yes, I realize that Christmas is in two days and Im just now posting about Halloween. BUT, I do want to say that I may slowly stop blogging in the next few months. I really don't want to but Im so so busy that Im just falling behind and its almost not fun for me anymore. Plus, as most of you know, I have my own YouTube channel and I post daily vlogs on there so it almost like Im repeating everything on here. I will miss sharing all the pictures I take because I don't post pictures on YouTube. I can't decide, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up. 

Anyway, onto Halloween. Jackson dressed as a shark, and Jane was a mermaid. We kind of did a theme with our good friends/neighbors. They borrowed our wagon and turned it into a pirate ship, so everyone was dressed in some sort of pirate/water theme....it turn out really cute. 


Jane kept singing like she was Ariel from the Little Mermaid



Here is Jane with her best friend Mason. He was a pirate!



And here is the pirate ship. Doesn't it look awesome?



Jane just loved going up to the houses, ringing the doorbell or knocking and getting candy. These three kids had a blast. Jackson was sleeping in the stroller almost the entire time. We had to take his costume off because it was so puffy and then we never put it back on him. Oh well, we got cute pics!



Look at this cute little shark!





Kisses for the shark from the mermaid!



 We had a great time. I think just like all the other holidays, each year will get more and more fun!

Love,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting