Thursday, February 4, 2016

Visiting Family in Edisto Beach

You guys, this was all the way in October, but I have to share it. Precious moments of my kids with my grandparents are few and far between, especially with my Dad's parents because they live in Ohio and we don't see them much. 

They try and come down once a year to Edisto Beach SC which is only 45 minutes from our house and they rent a house for a week. We always make sure to go visit while they are here. Back in October I took the kids to go see everyone just for a quick day trip. Mr. Hunt was on a business trip so he couldn't come with us. 

Here is Jackson with my Grampy. Grammy really wanted Jackson to wear his hat!



Here is my precious Grammy holding Jackson.



 We decided to go out onto the beach. It was a nice day...not too hot, not too cold.





Jane loved playing in the sand.






I'm so glad that they make a trip down here once a year (sometimes more) because otherwise we wouldn't see them very much....if at all. We need to soak in all the times with the kids great grandparents when we can.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting